Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Steak Marinade

OK so yippee I finally have my computer back from my super studious spouse! And along with it came with an agreement that we would investigate a joint laptop venture--which (for anyone out there that actually checks this, and I don't think there's many!) would mean I posted more recipes and maybe, I dunno, write about other things too. Sometimes I have opinions haha!

But I'll try to add in a few recipes that I've made in the missed weeks, but I haven't been cooking as much due to travel etc. so not too many were missed!

But tonight, since our salmon went bad, we're going to grill some steaks and I just put them in my favorite marinade, courtesy of my mom.


Steak (or Kebob) marinade

1/2 c Sesame Oil
1/2c Soy Sauce (Light is always preferable)
1/4c Lemon juice
2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced

Simply mix all of the ingredients together, then add to steak in a ziploc bag for up to 36 hours before grilling.

We're serving with corn on the cob, and steamed squash and zucchini.

No comments:

Post a Comment